I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Paulina Patrzałek and Jolanta Łopatko conducts business under the name Bohomoss Patrzałek & Łopatko S.C. (hereinafter: Bohomoss) with registered office at 46 Technologiczna Square, Rzeszow Poland 35-213; Tax Identification Number – 6551976071, National Business Registry Number – 380016920, e-mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org (from 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. CET, excluding public holidays). The delivery address is 46 Technologiczna Street, Rzeszow 35-213, Poland. The owner and administrator respects the rights of users of Bohomoss store services (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) to protect their privacy.
- Bohomoss makes every effort to ensure that the processing and protection of users personal data is performed in order to prevent an unauthorized access to the data by third persons, as well as against an unauthorized use of aforementioned data.
- Bohomoss uses resources and technical solutions that are destined to prevent any interference in the privacy of users by unauthorized third parties.
- The collection of personal data processed by Bohomoss as its administrator is reported to the Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
II. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED ABOUT THE USERS BY BOHOMOSS STORE
- User’s Personal data
- Name and surname of the purchaser
- Tax Identification Number
- Address of a permanent residence or a temporary address
- Accommodation address, if different from the address of permanent residence or the temporary address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary in order to use the online store, which includes the registration for a buyer account (in accordance with the Regulation if required), as well as to place orders.
- Cookies that may be used on www.bohomoss.com are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user), without providing the name or user name. This information is stored by the server on which the site www.bohomoss.com is located on a user’s computer, and the server can read the information whenever the user connects to the computer.
- Cookies keep track and provide statistical data about users movement on the site and their usage of sitelinks of the store.
- Cookies are used to customize the website according to user’s preferences and to improve the use of it based on the statistics produced in order to improve the site, its structure and content, and to maintain user’s sessions.
- www.bohomoss.com uses two types of cookies: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files stored on user’s computer, tablet, telephone until the end of the session or by abandoning the website or web browser. “Persistent” cookies are stored on users computer, tablet, telephone for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the user.
- The user may choose to customize cookies in the web browser by replacing the automatic cookie maintenance with individual maintenance (user settings). Detailed information should be provided by the inventors of web browsers.
- When a user chooses to disable the option to accept cookies in the browser (for instance by blocking or prompting), it may lead to difficulties or may even prevent the customer from the use of the Bohomoss store.
III. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- All information about the users stored on the hosting server on which the site www.bohomoss.com is located, are protected from an unauthorized access. The only persons authorized to have an access to these data and to their processing are employees or co-workers trained by the owner of Bohomoss store.
- Personal data collected from the users are sent to the system through a secure SSL 128-bit / 256-bit encryption key.
IV. USER’S ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA CONTENT, CORRECTION AND REMOVAL
- The page ‘Your account’ is available after logging to Bohomoss store. By using it, the registered users have the right to access their data, correct them and cease to process or remove the personal information from the Bohomoss files. The removal of users information from the database is possible after sending an e-mail to the address referred to in Part I, paragraph 1, with maintaining accounting records in accordance with Polish law accounting, as well as with the objections contained in the Regulation.
- Bohomoss may refuse to remove the user’s personal data, especially if the user fails to repay all amounts from the sale of goods or when the user has violated applicable law and the preservation of personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine user’s liability.
- Bohomoss may share user’s data with authorized entities under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities. With the required user’s consent, data can also be shared with other entities in accordance with applicable regulations.
V. PRINCIPLES OF SHARING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- Personal data collected by Bohomoss is processed primarily for execution of the order and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Any advertising and marketing, as well as commercial information sent by e-mail by the store, is subject to user’s prior given consent, which can be withdrawn. The user has the right to opt out at any time of receiving newsletters sent by Bohomoss.
VI. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Bohomoss can store electronic and traditional mail sent to the user in order to answer questions, respond to requests and improve the store. User’s e-mail can be used to establish a contact in regards to complex orders, including those already executed (e.g. a request for an opinion on the implementation of the order and quality of service).